The CEEF Young Energy Professionals is a community of exceptional individuals who share a commitment to shaping the global energy future. The passionate Young Energy Professionals network is committed to changing lives through STEM education. The program engages a limited number of ambitious STEM professionals in national and regional activities and events to foster the next generation of energy leaders. The program provides networking and career development opportunities through social, educational, and civic service. The Young Energy Professionals group advances the Houston energy industry and optimizes other markets around the world while stressing the social importance of youth education.
This group of young professionals assists other CEEF councils, staff and the board of directors to:
- Plan and execute social events and new initiatives.
- Provide networking opportunities among young professionals and industry leaders.
- Share skills and leadership development opporunities with the next generation of industry professionals.
- Improve access to STEM careers for everyone, specifically underrepresented segments including women, minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Serve in leadership roles.
- Volunteer meaningful service to others.