The Consumer Energy Education Foundation’s Energy Envoys offers exciting STEM summer internship opportunities for high school and college students. CEEF and participating companies select applicants based on qualifications and place them in STEM fields accordingly. Positions are limited and offered on a competitive basis. Energy Envoys challenges candidates to craft solutions to real-world problems. The STEM internships provide a strong understanding of the energy industry, the jobs it creates and its positive impact on the community.
This program is supported by other CEEF councils, staff and the board of directors to:
- Equip the future workforce with STEM skills that close the STEM job gap.
- Build the connection between STEM education and careers through cooperative education and workplace collaboration.
- Address challenges facing underserved populations by creating similar and equal skill sets and insights.
- Invest in future generations to create a better energy world.
- Provide access and exposure to STEM career opportunities that motivate students to choose successful career paths.
- Foster innovation in energy education to encourage entrepreneurship for future generations.
- Close the labor gap that persists between good jobs and qualified workers.
- Harness the talent and full potential of students by prioritizing high-quality educational opportunities to achieve goals and turn dreams into realities.
Contact CEEF for more information about the application process.